Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our New Baby!

Jane Helen Fairbanks
8 pounds
19 1/2 inches
November 5, 2008
8:36 am








9 comments:

devon said...

Congratulations! I am definitely excited for you guys, even if you did use one of the names we're considering for any future daughters. :)

Ali said...

Hooray and Congratulations!! And way to be on top of posting thanks for sharing the good news!! I have been wondering how things were going. Can't wait to see more pictures of the little one. By the way I love the name. Take care.

Chrislynn said...

She came early for you, how nice of her! Congratulations. I wish I was close enough to come by and bring flowers and treats. She is lovely. Get some rest.

Jessica Kettle said...

yay kim! congratulations! she's beautiful and I am crazy in love with the name jane. =)

Emily M said...

OH Kim- Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl(s)! You look fanstastic also!

Lindsey said...

Hooray!!! Welcome little pony:) I'll call you tomorrow...just think, a couple days ago when I called, there wasn't a crying baby. Our lives have forever changed...and I couldn't be happier!! Welcome Jane!! Can't wait to squeeze your little cheeks!! (on your face)

Rachel said...

YEA!! I was wondering if you had had her yet! I love the name Jane, SO CUTE! Hope mom and baby are doing well........and dad and molly!

The Powells said...

Congrats guys! I'm so happy for you.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Congratulations!!!!! What wonderful news to come home to! Hope mom and baby continue to recover well. Cute name!