Matt & my dad ran the Okoberfest 1/2 Marathon in Leavenworth. They both did such a great job - here are some photos.


Molly ran for a second with both her Dad and her Grandpa as they ran by.

Here's Grandpa! Just a few paces behind Matt.

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Matt crossing the finish line, but I did get my dad. Matt had already crossed by the time I got there. :( I guess we'll never know for sure that he crossed the finish line...did he take a short cut? Hmm...

And here they are...the incredible runners! Somehow they were able to use the last of their energy to pose and smile for the camera.


While we waited for the guys to gain their strength back, Molly found a way to entertain herself.
1 comment:
I LOVE the picture of Molly hugging Matt......priceless!
Post a Comment