Thursday, October 2, 2008

That's not my dog!

We fell in love with this big fluffy dog. He's cute and fluffy and cuddly. And even though his breed claims to be 1/2 poodle, he looks nothing like one...until... This was Chester's first haircut back in July. He needed to cool off a bit more during the summer heat...still pretty cute right?
This is Chester today...heehee! I can't help but laugh at him. I swear it's not my dog! He looks like a poodle! AHHH!


Luckily he still has a sense of humor (he is smiling in this picture) and doesn't seem to be having an identity crisis yet. :)


4 comments:

Rick Johnson Family said...

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time...

Oh Chester, we still love you. You look really handsome?!?

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Personally, I think he's gorgeous--or rather, HANDSOME! ...Nothing sexier than a poodle... :-)

Lindsey said...

Hehehehe!! He's naked. Are you sure you brought home the right dog?

Natalie said...

He's so darned cute. I miss dogs. Most people don't have them here since Islam defines them as an unclean animal.

I think Chester could go a long way towards changing their minds! He could be a doggy ambassador.

He also looks like he's bout 20 lbs lighter. The Chester diet!