Saturday, November 8, 2008

Baby Jane & Family

Our sweet princess is 4 days old now! Can you believe it? We're back at home now and feeling great. Jane is sleeping and eating like a pro (and so are mom and dad). Chester sticks right with us and doesn't want to leave the baby's side. Molly's enjoying some "Me" time with Grandma Johnson and having the time of her life. She's been visiting us frequently and loves holding her new sister. Life's great and we couldn't be happier. :)
Our Little Janey
Jane's first bathBig Sister helped with her 1st bath - scrubbing those little toesies
Mommy & Daddy & Little Janey
Grandma & Grandpa Johnson
Grandma & Grandpa Fairbanks
Unlce Bryan
Miss Mackenzie
Auntie Jill
With cousin Holden (Jill's 5-week old baby boy) - Aren't they cute, just sleepin away!
Unlce Porter stopped by for a snuggle
Big Sister Molly loves holding Janey.
Finally home and all tuckered out

5 comments:

Chrislynn said...

I love newborns! I wish I could have some snuggle time with her, she is so precious. I am so happy for you, Kimmy.

Emily M said...

What a beautiful baby! I also love newborns! Molly is going to be a great big sister. Good luck with these next couple of days, weeks, and months. It is a big adjustment for them (molly) but she will do well.

Lindsey said...

Those lips are JUST beautiful!! I love the picture of Jane and Holden...SOOO cute!!
I am just wondering where the picture of Chester holding Jane is??

Ali said...

SO SWEET!!

Rick Johnson Family said...

BEAUTIFUL! Even more in person. She is very loved and we are happy she is here. Welcome, sweet baby Jane.