Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend in Chelan

Bart took Molly out for a ride in the banana boat -
She loves her uncle Bart!
We all enjoyed a fun and crazy boat ride on the lake. The water was really, really cold, but Dan braved the elements and went wakeboarding. For some reason I didn't snap any photos of that. I think I was too much in shock...



This was Chester's first time to the Lake. Hope he liked it because I'm sure we'll be spending plenty of time there. And next time he's going all the way in the water!!!

1 comment:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Another fun adventure! I'm so thrilled that you're happy--you can see it in your beautiful face!

Love you (again!)!!! I really need to meet Matt and make sure he's taking good care of my Kim! :-)(It sure looks like it!)