Thursday, July 17, 2008

Molly's 4th Bithday Party!

Molly got a super fun birthday party at Kidz Bounce. I think there were 16 kids who came. It was a lot of fun. Grandpa Johnson did an amazing magic show for the kids. They actually liked the magic more than the bouncing! Here are some photos of all our fun... With her cute cousins
Watching a little magic while they caught their breath.
No, this is not our baby, but he's just getting some practice - we only have 3 1/2 months before our little one will be here!
Mr. Magic (Grandpa Johnson's magic name) and Marmalade.
The kids LOVED the show.
Thanks a million Mr. Magic!
Molly chose a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and chocolate frosting. Death by chocolate, so, so tasty!Blowing out the candles!She got to sit in a special Princess Thrown while she opened all her presents.
It was a great party! We were so glad to celebrate with all of our friends!

3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

I miss the shows by Mr. Magic! When did this happen????Molly 4????? Wow! Time really flies. Sure wish I could see this new little one! I'm so excited for you!

Didn't you buy a new house and move in in May? Where are the pictures??

Love you!!!!

Lindsey said...

I love it!! I love the picture of the kids pointing at Mr. Magic!! I wish SOO bad I could of been there to see it!! Looks like fun! It is amazing how much my little girl has grown up in just 3 weeks!! How crazy!! You look super cute prego by the way...i Love the little bump! Pony is lookin great:)

The Young Family Inc. said...

Looks like so much fun! We were so sad to miss it! Your dad is so cool! Are you gonna have him do a show at your BBQ? Common.

Happy Birthday to the cutest little Molly-girl we know!!