Molly dressed herself. Wow! What fashion sense she has! Matt was really surprised I was going to let her out of the house this way, but hey, what do you do? She was really proud of herself. I couldn't crush her by telling her she looked homeless. :) At least she's wearing a shirt under her tanktop - very modest. Heehee. Thursday, July 17, 2008
What an outfit!
Molly dressed herself. Wow! What fashion sense she has! Matt was really surprised I was going to let her out of the house this way, but hey, what do you do? She was really proud of herself. I couldn't crush her by telling her she looked homeless. :) At least she's wearing a shirt under her tanktop - very modest. Heehee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah...the fashion sense...just like her Auntie Linda. (LOL!)
how cute! she's be a fashion guru one day :)
Post a Comment