Monday, June 16, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!
We had our 20-week ultrasound today and found out we're having a girl! We're so excited and Molly's thrilled to be getting a baby sister!
HURRAY!

11 comments:

Chrislynn said...

Yay for baby girls! Congratulations. Your family just gets cuter and cuter (that dog is adorable).

Rachel said...

HOw do you do the girl thing? We can just seem to get boys (whom we love I might add!) Congrats

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Congrats!!! I'm thrilled for all of you!
Love ya!

The Young Family Inc. said...

A girl!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I am so happy for the Fairbanks family!!! Sending my love!!!

Lindsey said...

NO way!! I am super excited for you:) Ohh..should i mention to EVERYONE that I was sleeping on YOUR couch and told YOUR daughter and took YOUR dog potty when you told me? I couldn't be more happy to be sleeping in YOUR house right now, and getting ready to eat you DINNER and sit next to your NEW BABY GIRL!! I think Lindsey Nicole would be a perfect name.

Ben, Erin and Tyson Sweetwood said...

Guys its Ben. Congrats! That is exciting you will have to tell us what 2 is like. Maybe this one and Ty could be good friends. Let us know the next time you happen to drive through Idaho Falls.

Jill said...

Congratulations!!! Girls are definitely lots of fun!

Emily M said...

Yea! I love my girls! Congrats! I hope everything is going well for you and that you are over the nasty phase!

Mrs. Anonymous said...

Ms Kim F... Congrats my love. I am truely happy for you and your sweet family.
I must say that I read your last comment on my webpage.. which is old... and I must say that I am disapointed. You totally dissed msn. I am upset.

No but seriously I found my new crack.. Face Book. Must try it. Link your blog to it. I am so happy.. I have found so many old friends. Steve says I have found some stalkers too... Oh well.

Hey Let me know what you and your brother is planning I wasn't told ya or nah about who was staying here. I need to plan ya know:).

I love you Woman and Sorry It has been so long. I kiss you. Smack.

Talk to you soon... Face book Baby!! A must!!

Ali said...

That is very exciting! Hope all is going well for you guys.

Natalie said...

That's wonderful Kim!Congratulations to all of you. Now you get to think about little girl names and you already have lots of girl stuff... :)

Love,
Natalie, Mike, Bethy and Thomas.