We did it! We just bought this beautiful house! We move in at the end of May. We're really, really excited! We'll have to have a house warming party and invite you all to come and celebrate our first house with us!
I almost emailed you that house but I thought it was a bit out of your range and I didn't want to tempt you. I guess I knew what you wanted then. Welcome to home ownership. I just spent 2 hours in homedepot last night picking out tile, a bathroom sink and light fixtures!! Congrats!!!
Congrats, very exciting! I look at houses almost everyday on the computer and look forward to one day owning our own home. I even started a design portfolio. I guess we will be in that position a year from now. Send more pics when you move in. It is very cute!!
7 comments:
I almost emailed you that house but I thought it was a bit out of your range and I didn't want to tempt you. I guess I knew what you wanted then. Welcome to home ownership. I just spent 2 hours in homedepot last night picking out tile, a bathroom sink and light fixtures!! Congrats!!!
Wow, your like a real grownup! It's beautiful, congratulations.
oh Kim it looks beautiful! Classic! Happy moving to you:)
Kim- congratulations on your first house!! IT is beautiful! Count me in on coming to your house warming party (I so wish).
Congrats, very exciting! I look at houses almost everyday on the computer and look forward to one day owning our own home. I even started a design portfolio. I guess we will be in that position a year from now. Send more pics when you move in. It is very cute!!
Hooray! That's exciting news! That will be us in a billion years. . . molly's easter pics were so funny. More updates!
How exciting!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment