Saturday, March 29, 2008

Almost April? Or is it December again???

We woke up to a couple of inches of snow this morning! Crazy weather!!! It started snowing yesterday and snowed all day but didn't really stick. Apparently, things changed a bit while we were warm and cuddly in our beds and we woke up to a White March morning this morning. A little bizzare if you ask me.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

uS TOO! I couldn't believe and apparently neither could Kace because he insists it is NOT snow it is FROST!

Lindsey said...

mother nature and I are actually in a fight right now....today I woke up...and nearly started cussing...stinking snow!! 5 inches on my car. Grrr....I miss you btw...come see me...this weekend, rememeber the deal, look at your planner.

ashtrost said...

We're excited to come visit on Friday. We have a invitation to a power ranger party for you too. I bet you're excited for that.