Monday, April 14, 2008

Saturday at the Zoo










We had our first warm Saturday - HURRAY! It had to be above 70 which was a total shock to our bodies, but we welcomed it with open arms (and sweaty pits). We decided to enjoy it at the zoo with Amy & Ashley. Here are some of our fun photos.


3 comments:

Ali said...

Looks fun! I am looking forward to the warmer weather around here. Also, we would love to take you up on a mariners game sometime, humm I wonder when they play the Braves?:)

Emily M said...

I am so looking forward to warm weather! We have had a couple days in the late 60's, but is supposed to be in the 50's tomorrow. I am so excited to go on a walk!!

Rachel said...

AHHHHHHHHH! I just looked at the post before this and I am so happy for you. Just imagine me screaming and jumping! :)
The warm weather made me happy (while it was here for 2 days), but then it snowed again.
ps we just watched our wedding video and it had the clip of when we got engaged and I saw you and Em in the background hugging while Nate put the ring on my finger, NICE! :)