Monday, April 14, 2008

Molly's Secret Is Out!





Well, if you haven't guessed it yet - We're having a baby!!! The little one is scheduled to join our family in early November. Molly's been praying for twins since even before she knew there was a baby in the works. Just so you know, there is only one! We've seen pictures and we'll post the proof soon. :)


13 comments:

Ali said...

Congratulations, that is exciting news! I am very happy for you.

tricki_nicki said...

Congratulations you guys! Will you guys find out what you're having?

I see now why you decided to buy a house. You're going to need more room for the Fairbanks fam!

Jamie said...

Do we have the same due date? We are November 2nd. That would be pretty cool to have a baby on the same day. . .

Jamie said...

Oh and congratulations by the way!

ashtrost said...

I don't know how you were able to keep that secret from me, you're good. Congrats!!!

Emily M said...

YEA!!! I am so HAPPY for you guys! That is so exciting! Congratulations!!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Congrats!! This is wonderful!!!

Ben, Erin and Tyson Sweetwood said...

Congrats! That is so exciting...New house and new baby!

The Young Family Inc. said...

AAAaaahhhhhhhh! This is soooo exciting!!!!! I hope it is a girl so she can marry one of my boys!!! Oh, Kim, I am SO happy for your family! Hope that you are feeling okay (you look GREAT in the zoo pics!!) You guys are the best!! Lotsa love!!

Lindsey said...

what!! I had no idea:) I am so excited for you!! Little Lindsey Fairbanks Jr....sounds like a keeper!! I'm so glad I will be there to raise your child too:) Ohh Imagine the fun we are going to have! Two ladies and a baby...plus a big sister:) LOVE YOU

Stef said...

congrats! how you been feeling. are you going to find out what it is?

Stef said...

congrats! how you been feeling. are you going to find out what it is?

melanie said...

Congrats! I just re-linked to your blog so I'm back being in the loop - wow, it's been a while! I'm so happy for you guys and if you need anything, please let us know!