Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Shootin Hoops




I don't think that basketball is really going to be her sport. Not for a while at least. :) It was hilarious to watch these kids try to dribble the ball while walking down the court. But hey, the kids enjoyed themselves and the adults got a good laugh. Everyone's happy. :)

6 comments:

Rick Johnson Family said...

Copy Cat!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Molly is so cute--I can even look at the copy cat pictures! :-)

Lindsey said...

IT IS ABOUT TIME TO BLOG AGAIN...SLOW POKE. SEE WHAT PROCRASTINATION DOES TO YOU

Lindsey said...

just kidding....that was my evil twin, martha....I am not mad, just anxious to see your hot pictures from that nude beach in hawaii....the beach where no one knew you went

Lindsey said...

opps...was that a secret? silly me

ashtrost said...

Hello where are you??? You have to have done something since basketball!!