Monday, November 12, 2007

Tag? Am I it???

I'm sure my friends hate me for ignoring them. I've been tagged by Lindsey and by Nicki, but for some reason I just haven't found the time or energy required for such a task. I guess I should just suck it up and and play the game...

I absolutely love...Christmas. It's my very, very favorite time of year. I started singing and teaching Molly Christmas songs a week ago. Too early you think? NO WAY! I'm just getting good and ready for my favorite time and it's never to early to start. And now that we live in Snoqualmie we just might get that white Christmas we've been waiting for!!!

I don't care if...my toenails are painted. A few years ago I went through a stage where I would repaint my toenails almost every day to make sure they always looked perfect. It was crazy and I'm totally over it. Although a good pedi is GREAT every once in a while. I haven't had one in 4 months and I don't really care!

I like to...cook and bake and try new recipes. It seems like that's all I've been doing lately. Is there any question why we're all getting a little chubby at our house??? :) I think Jolly is a better word for chubby.

I play...duck-duck-goose, red light/green light, and mother, mother may I almost every night before Molly goes to bed. It's turned into a rutual. Matt & I pretend like we're doing it for Molly, but secretly we love it.

I have a horrible habit of...obsessing over my husband! I can't help it! I have the best guy out there and I'm sorry if it makes you ladies jealous but I can't help talking about him all of the time! Heehee.

I will never...say "I'll never" as in "I'll never let my kids do that" or "I'll never let my husband..." It's bad luck and believe me you will do what you never thought you would. :)

Someday...I want to open up a bakery. Wouldn't that be fun?! I would only be open a few days a week and my menu would change daily depending on what I wanted to bake. Lemon bars, chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter icing, fresh homemade bread, ginger cookies & snickerdoodles. That's what I'd make today.

I'm tagging Alicia Walker, Alicia Johnson, & Jamie Styer. All I can say is good luck.

3 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

You are just too cute!!! :-) I miss you!! Your posts are so much fun--of course having Molly as a subject sure helps. Nothing like boring old us--check out our blog (Dave says we're pitiful since I post so many puppy pictures--and he's right--but what else do I have?)http://brownefamily.blogspot.com Love ya!

ashtrost said...

I'll work in your bakery. Then I can gain more weight but I'll be happy b/c your food is so good.

Lindsey said...

good job!! you are so cute! I thought in your obsessed part you would write about how you are obsessed with my beautiful face....oh well, another blog another time. LOVE YOU