Monday, November 12, 2007

The Loot

I was amazed at how much candy we collected in just 1 cul-de-sac!
Posing with her candy and Halloween quilt made by grandma.
Molly's favorite - peanut butter cups!
This was our favorite! I don't think I've ever seen Valentine's candy being giving away at Halloween before. Classic...
And the best part is that it's To: Angela From: Kyra. Apparently Angela's dad was too cheap to buy Halloween candy and resorted to giving away her Valentine's stash when trick-or-treaters came knocking.
Molly actually loved the hearts. It was the first candy she picked from her bag to snack on.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

sick...who does that? next year that guy will prob. hand out left overs.

Rick Johnson Family said...

Funny! Someother children probably got last years Christmas goodies and Easter candy...anybody want to trade a peanut butter cup for a yellow stale Peep?