Our Thanksgiving (and Grandma's birthday!) trip to Hawaii!
Grandma & her girls
Our house (view from the back)
The view from our house...isn't it beautiful!!!
More views from our house
Dad sneaking into our picture
Us enjoying our evening without kids
Bart & Jill (aren't they the cutest!)
Surfer Girls
Grandma & her girls
Our house (view from the back)
The view from our house...isn't it beautiful!!!
More views from our houseAdult Dinner
We left the kids at home and went out for a nice dinner right on the water.
Dad sneaking into our picture
Us enjoying our evening without kids
Bart & Jill (aren't they the cutest!)
Surfer Girls









Getting ready for the long night ahead of us...two flights and a four hour layover.
11 comments:
wow...what a hot family picture. Sorry to hear that everyone got sick!! glad you had fun anyways!!
did you bring me back that coconut bra you promised?
extra small?
i love hawaii...I wish you would take me there.
you brat....you have been there twice this year. SPOILED!!! and where is your tan to prove it.
look at molly's darling curls!! she looks just like her mother!!!
Did you even bring me back a pineapple or macadamia nuts?? how could you?
you are my little hawaiian princess
You have a strange friend...actually she sounds VERY spoiled. I'd never have a friend like that ;-).
You guys look so cute! Wonderful pictures!!! Kim, you are so skinny!!! Yikes...you're going to blow away.
beautiful pictures and beautiful family. I love the one of molly holding the bonoculars her eyes really shine in that one! and I MISS THE SNOW. be sure to make a snow man and snow angels!
WOW kim! Amazing pictures. I am really, really jealous of your being in Hawaii. The house was amazing. It looked like an incredible location. Beautiful dresses, beautiful little girls, cute couple. I felt so happy looking at these pictures. And then you come home to snow. Which is still beautiful and fun, right? Looks like you guys are always having lots of fun. And molly. I can't believe how adorable she is with her perfect lttle curls! She reminds me of you when you were little. Everyone in the family probably tells you that constantly.
Post a Comment