I finished my first 10k! The turnaround point was right in front of the house so Matt, Molly, Jane, Grandma Donna, Grandpa Ned, Alicia, and her boyfriend came out to cheer me on. Matt forgot to bring the camera out so I don't have any pictures, but oh well. You can see my nifty medal. :) Molly thought it was pretty special...even after I told her that everybody got one.
You can try to check out my photo on the official website...
Alicia helped her make this awesome sign. It was really cute!
Molly had a BLAST with Grandma Donna & Grandpa Ned. She was really disappointed to find out that they live a long way from our house and we won't be able to visit as often as she would like to. :( We'll have to make the trip to their house one of these days!
Janie loves books. Sometimes I wonder if she likes the taste of them better than the pictures though. She was able to resist the urge to eat these books somehow.
2 comments:
HUGE congratulations Kim! That is awesome! Are you hooked yet? :)
Wonderful! I am so proud of you! It looks like everyone had a great time. Glad little miss LOVES books! Darling!
Post a Comment