Tuesday, August 11, 2009

4th of July Trip to Hawaii

Our trip to Hawaii (Kauai) with our family plus Matt's parents and Hannah





These pictures are such too precious! They should be in a magazine.








When they called for audiance volunteers, Molly was one of the first ones up on stage. They called her the Modern-day Shirley Temple. She was so cute and did a great job doing the hula. I took a video of it, but it's too big to post. I'll have to see if I can condence it. :)














Matt & I took a helicopter ride around the island. It was so beautiful & amazing! We saw countless rainbows, unbelievable views including the inside of a crater and waterfall after waterfall. We would totally recommend trying it out!






3 comments:

Rick Johnson Family said...

great pictures! You are so right, they should be in a magazine. Thanks for sharing - I wanna go!

Rick Johnson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

How funny, we left Kauai on the 3rd of July. It's fun to see familiar places. :) Your girls are just beautiful, growing up so fast.