Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Other Wonderful Random Photos from July

Matt's training for an Olympic Triathlon so we've been at the beach a lot the last month so he can get his swims in. Her are some fun photos of the girls.


My friend Jen took this picture of Molly and her daughter. She called it "Molly-Marilyn Monroe"
My little fish...

We went to the Children's museum with Ashley and her kids. Some random girl jumped into this shot. :)


Ash & Brinley

Me & The Babe
That must be some FANCY pizza parlor...the chef wears pearls and is pretty girly (hand on hip)!


Jane's first baseball game (outside of the womb)...it was a blowout. Not the best 1st game, but maybe we'll try again.




3 comments:

Rick Johnson Family said...

Looks like fun. Molly, you are a good cook just like your mom. I love Jane's wrinkled up nose!

Kayla said...

You kids are so cute! I miss seeing you and Jane in YW!

ashtrost said...

That was a fun day. I wish I lived closer to you guys...or really all my friends. I swear I'm not really living in Bothell.