He is so adorable! Golden Doodles are great dogs, you wont regret the decision. What a face!
What a cute dog! Brooklyn was just looking at your blog and asked who you were and I told her- my friend Kim. She then says, "Kim is beautiful!"
Are you sure that is a real dog? It looks like a stuffed animal! :) SO CUTE! I bet Molly is loving it!
hahahahaha!! fantastic pic!!
I am so sorry I called Chester Cooper. Cooper is the dumbest name EVER and Chester is the perfect name. Thank goodness I didn't slip up infront of him!!! I never would have heard the end of it!! Party foul. My bad.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is so adorable! Golden Doodles are great dogs, you wont regret the decision.
What a face!
What a cute dog! Brooklyn was just looking at your blog and asked who you were and I told her- my friend Kim. She then says, "Kim is beautiful!"
Are you sure that is a real dog? It looks like a stuffed animal! :) SO CUTE! I bet Molly is loving it!
hahahahaha!! fantastic pic!!
I am so sorry I called Chester Cooper. Cooper is the dumbest name EVER and Chester is the perfect name. Thank goodness I didn't slip up infront of him!!! I never would have heard the end of it!! Party foul. My bad.
Post a Comment