If her face doesn't say it all, Easter Sunday was not Molly's best day. She had no desire to wear her new Easter dress, which was fine and she chose this cute purple butterfly dress. She wouldn't let me dry her hair so she looks like a wet ragamuffin. And she just wouldn't cheer up! By the time we had her all ready in her dress, coat, gloves & hat she looked like E.T. when Drew dresses him up in her dress-up clothes. I'm sad to say I didn't get on film. It was pretty hilarious.
Thank goodness for chocolate. It made her much happier!
4 comments:
She must be related to me, chocolate (light,dark, white) always make me feel better.
Love the updates! I think she is so cute and I think a little chocolate would make any lady feel better.
how funny, kids will be kids, and i agree chocolate always makes things at least a bit better!
I agree...chocolate is the best medicine ever made! :-)
Post a Comment