Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Winter Weekender in Chelan

We spent a weekend at the Lake enjoying the snow and cold weather - not our typical trip to the Lake. Isn't it beautiful! We had a great time with just our little family.

Matt had to dig about 2 feet of snow out of the driveway so we could park and get to the front door.
These killer icicles were hanging all over the house - these ones were right outside the kitchen window.
Molly's snow angel.
She loves the snow!
Molly & Daddy heading down the sledding hill.

She loved it until they stopped at the bottom and she realized she had cold snow on her face.
We thought it was pretty hilarious. Daddy wiped her face off and she was ready to go down the hill again.
Molly & Mommy sledding down the icy road.

She was so brave. She went down the big hill all by herself! :)

Matt's turn down the big hill.

Yahoo!!!

Kim's big crash!



Molly's version of ice skating on the back deck.







11 comments:

Chrislynn said...

What a fun vacation! Your cute little family is always doing fun stuff.

Ali said...

Kim, it looks like you got a little bit of air!! How fun! I am excited to take Noah out in the snow when he is older.

Lindsey said...

thanks for the invite:) glad you had fun....want some of our snow? It is currently up to my shins....I love the snow:) But i will gladly send some your way. I love the pics of you sledding....NOTE...EVERYONE ENLARGE THE PICS TO SEE KIMS FACE...i am still laughing, at you; not with you

Stef said...

love the pictures, I miss the snow SOOOO much, I know ethan would love it! Looks like you've had fun! great pictures.

tricki_nicki said...

Kim, long time no see! We miss you guys up here on the plateau. We need to get together sometime - I still have your wedding present... :( It's a silverware setting from your registry. You've probably already gotten them all by now, but you can take it back!

Rick Johnson Family said...

What a blast! I can't stop smiling! Molly and her ice skating ~ like mother like daughter!

Rick Johnson Family said...

Lindsey was right! It's all in your face! Whoa nelly! Too funny!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

What a fun adventure! You and Molly are cute little snow bunnies! :-) And,yes, Lindsey is right, your expressions are priceless! Looks like you guys had a wonderful vacation---ho hum, I miss snow....

Jamie said...

Looks like a nice getaway. You look like you are haulin' down the hill! Fun.

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Holy GORGEOUS picture at the top of your blog! You MODEL you! Last Friday was great FUN! Can't wait to chill again - or rock out in our band with Marti. Ha ha! ~Jen Simon

Cari Thomas French said...

I stumbled onto your blog and it is so cute! I love the pict of you and matt - and I cannot believe how much Molly has grown! What a fun holiday in the snow!