Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Not Quite Christmas

Sunday, December 23rd I guess this is what we get for sleeping in. She had miraculously left the presents untouched for over a week, probably waiting for the right moment to strike. Matt woke up and found almost everything unwrapped. The funniest part was that she only opened 1 gift that was her and it was clothes. But of course she unwrapped presents to Matt from me and to me from Matt. Good thing most of our gifts were still hiding in our closet unwrapped!
Thanks Molly for bringing Christmas just a little early this year!

6 comments:

The Young Family Inc. said...

I am peeing my pants!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Hilarious! :-)

Rachel said...

hehehe! I love this! You will laugh for years to come I am sure!
ps love your card!

ashtrost said...

We were afraid of that happening to us. On Christmas eve Carter kept saying "I'll just open all my presents and then wake you up"

Lindsey said...

Ok Lyns... I am in need of your assistance.. I don't remember my signin password so Can you Pretty Please tell Ms Thang aka Kim Fairbanks to read this ... Thanks. and Sorry ... (this is copy and pasted)
Hey There!!
I miss you lady. When I read your comments I can hear your voice. I love that you are so happy. I can just sense it. I don't have your current email address woman! That makes me mad! Steve was just saying tonight that he wants to go to Seattle... maybe it was because it was raining...? But we do miss you and wish time (and money) would allow us to do more fun things like that. Don't forget your get away to Boise still stands... Drop Ms. Molly off and off with you and your hubby.
I updated my webpage with pictures. Come and see me..
Love you!!!
Alicia

http://stevealiciawalker.spaces.live.com

Lindsey said...

you need to quit lying to me....you keep saying, oh i'm going to update my blog...blah blah blah. That is it. I have had it. i am calling you;)