Friday, February 29, 2008

Little Fish






Molly's been taking swimming lessons since the beginning of the year. She passed the 1st class with flying colors and is now on to what she calls "The Big Class." Little does she know that it's really only the 2nd of many, many more classes she'll continue to take through her childhood and teen years. :) Check her out! PS - You may have noticed she got googles for her last class. Heehee!

6 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

She's so cute! She has a mishevious look to her eye too. She must be keeping you on your toes! Glad you're back blogging..I've missed you! luv ya!

Rachel said...

I love the SMILE pose for the camera! Kace does that too.............fun times!

Rick Johnson Family said...

Molly,you look like you're freezing! You look darling in your swim suit and I can hardly wait to come and see you swim. Keep blowing bubbles! Dig the goggles babe!

Love,
Grandma

Ben said...

Your family is so cool. You need to come and visit.

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

I love the look on Molly's face in that top picture! Priceless! We're so glad that Taylor and Molly have become such good friends. I love how well they get along! It's rare! Tay's only had one other friend who she never fights with (a boy who she thinks she's gonna marry). So, we love it whenever Molly can play!

Stef said...

how fun, she looks made for the water! :)