The Search for the Perfect Tree
We decided to go out and chop down a Christmas tree this year. We quickly found the perfect one and staked our claim.
Matt did the work of cutting it down while I held onto the tree and looked pretty.
Look at this * HOT * BUFF * man carrying my tree!
We went inside the lodge to visit Santa while we paid for our tree. Molly told him that she wanted Spirit the movie, a cash register, and a real dog.
Just as we started home it started to snow! December 1st and snow! It was wonderful...a winter wonderland. We picked the perfect day to get our tree. I love this picture because our tree looks tiny on our big Tahoe.
Hauling our tree in through the blistering winds and snow.
Molly LOVED playing in the snow. I had to coax her in with hot chocolate. Her fingers were purple and I think she was losing feeling in her toes, but she didn't care...the snow was awesome!
Here we are in front of our cute little Christmas tree. We haven't sent out our Christmas cards yet, but this is the picture we used, so if we don't end up sending them out... "Merry Christmas! Love, The Fairbanks Family"
We had a great time listening to Christmas music and decorating our tree. Here's the almost finished product.
Molly adding just one last touch.
Our tree from outside our front window. Don't you LOVE the snow!?!
A message from my sweetheart.
We had a great time listening to Christmas music and decorating our tree. Here's the almost finished product.
Molly adding just one last touch.
Our tree from outside our front window. Don't you LOVE the snow!?!
A message from my sweetheart.
7 comments:
NERDS.....So young and in love. I love your christmas pictures. You look hot....really hot.
wow...check out how hot you look.
all i can say is....wabam!!! you look fantastic!
(just so everyone knows, kim and I are on the phone right now...and she is just fishing for compliments).....
we have been on the phone for about two and a half hours....talking about life, love and 18 year olds;) basically we just talk about once every five minutes and call it good.
I miss my big sister!!!!! everyone should tell her to come to utah for my birthday......,,
I miss snow...and you guys! Can't wait to meet Matt--have you told him about your Auntie Linda?
Thanks for the cute pics! You guys are so dang cute - we need to see you soon! Let me know when you're coming around these parts, k? Or maybe I'll decide to mosey on over to the boonies... ;)
You guys are the cutest!!! Matt is one lucky dude to have a hot TAN wife like Kim!!
Post a Comment