Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Our Soccer Girl!

showing off her stamps (soccer balls on each hand for a job well done)

stopping the ball - look! No hands!

with friends Braxton & William


Going for the goal!

Molly started a sports sampler a few weeks ago. They do 3 weeks of soccer (tomorrow's her last soccer day), 3 weeks of T-ball, and 3 weeks of basketball. These pictures are from her 1st day of soccer. It was really cute to watch the kids try to manipulate the ball.

7 comments:

Linda and Dave Browne said...

My goodness when did she get so big?! I can't believe that cute little baby is already and adorable little girl! Time does fly!

Nicki said...

Go Molly! You show those boys how it's done!

I'm so glad you're blogging! It's been a little lonely around these parts without you guys. It's great to see what you all are up to. I still have a gift for you! Need an excuse to get together.

Stef said...

I love it! I can't wait to get Ethan into some sports, i'll bet he loved it! Does molly like soccer?

Lindsey said...

What a doll!! Is that her name I am noticing so carefully embroderd on her shirt? My goodness you are crafty;) hehehehehehe....I seriously am FUNNY!!! Welcome back to blogging...I now have a reason to live. I have missed your sweet face....oh wait, there are no pictures of you on here....get on that. I get to hear your sweet voice everyday, but I need to see your sweet face!! LOVE YOU and I totally just got off the phone with you, but we both know we'll talk again tonight;)xoxoxoxoxoxo

Jessica Kettle said...

MOlly is so cute! A sports sampler is such a good idea- I will have to remember that for when Max gets older! It looks like she and Hannah are getting to be good buddies. How sweet!

Mrs. Anonymous said...

HEY THERE
Ok I sent you a commet on the wrong page... I accidently put in for the month previous! So scroll down and read it!! I don't want to bore you and write the same thing again!! Love the pictures you have on here. Its fun to peek at what is going on with your special family. Come visit me on my page K!! stevealiciawalker.spaces.live.com
Lots of Love!!
Alicia Walker

Lindsey said...

You lied to me...you told me to check your blog tonight for there would be a new posting. I am hurt. Sniff sniff.