Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Halloween Cookies

Yummy! We didn't quite get them all frosted.
My big helper, Molly.

Tasting sugar is a must!

Cutting out the cookies with Daddy.
(Is my husband HOT or what!!)
Yum!
The purple frosting was all Molly by the way. :)


9 comments:

The Aprecios said...

The apron is so pretty on him!

Lindsey said...

Seriously, set the timer....MATT LOOKS HOT!!! I love a man in an apron.

Lindsey said...

By the way, you look lucious yourself...ohh and girl you need to eat!! your face and neck look so skinny!! eat a cookie for you and then eat one for me....but I want orange and green frosting. I want the orange to taste like homemade pumpkin bread, and the green to taste like chocolate. I want my name in black,(no taste) with sprinkles. Ohh but I want my name in TIMES NEW ROMAN font, about 10.5 in size, with italics. I would also like the sprinkles to look like a soft northwest mist is on my pumpkin....ohh and I want a little hand painted spider on the upper right leaf of my pumpkin stem. Ohh and would you like my address to mail this special creation? Or just fly me out there...I would like it freshly baked.

Lindsey said...

Ohh, and can you make this lowfat? My thighs could have their own zip code.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Is Lindsey high maintenance or what?!?!?! I think the purple cookes are just perfect for Halloween. Molly is just precious, your hubby is very handsome, and you are as beautiful as always! I miss you!!!!! You and your mom needed to be with me and Stef when we found her table (check her blog)---you two would have definitely appreciated the find! Love ya!

Nicki said...

You guys are seriously so cute. I can't wait for Halloween! We're going to decorate cookies for Halloween next FHE but I can't find my recipe!! I may have to call and get yours - it looks similar to mine. I like 'em thick and chewy! Kind of like my men...oh sorry, that was innapropriate. ;)

whitney said...

too cute! molly is the cutest little girl. i love her curls! and matt's apron is to die for. :) happy halloween!

Jamie said...

What a cute family. I love Molly's ballerina pictures.

Jill said...

I can't believe how big Molly is! It seems like it was just yesterday we were looking at baby pictures of her! Boy does time fly! She is too cute. I LOVE all her curls!