Soccer is over and we're on to the next sport - T-ball! I was really surprised how well the kids were able to play by the end of the first day. It will be fun to see how much they improve over the next couple of weeks. How cute is my little T-ball girl!?
Hey, Matt. I finally checked your blog. Loved the pictures... Hope everything is going well. You can check out our blog at http://ederickson.blogspot.com/ We aren't as diligent at updating it...
I'm so glad you guys are updating your blog! It's nice to get to see what's going on with you every once and a while. Hey, we're going to the haunted forest this Sat. with Beans and Trosts, then out for some food after. Wanna come with?
Hey guys! I was looking at Matt and Holly's blog and stumbled across yours!! I love it. It was cool to see you two at the Sammamish 2nd wards Halloween carnival! Hope all is well!
7 comments:
What a cutie-pie! And I love the pictures she took. :-)
And tell your mom it's time to update her blog! :-) This is a great way to keep in touch!
Hey, Matt. I finally checked your blog. Loved the pictures... Hope everything is going well. You can check out our blog at http://ederickson.blogspot.com/ We aren't as diligent at updating it...
-Devon, Erin, and Ellie Erickson
I'm so glad you guys are updating your blog! It's nice to get to see what's going on with you every once and a while. Hey, we're going to the haunted forest this Sat. with Beans and Trosts, then out for some food after. Wanna come with?
Cute pictures!! I played snoopy sluggers when I was little...and was an all-star...I bet she will take after her favorite aunt
Hey there! Come and see my new pics... I love checking in on your page... I feel a little connected. Love You
Hey guys! I was looking at Matt and Holly's blog and stumbled across yours!! I love it.
It was cool to see you two at the Sammamish 2nd wards Halloween carnival! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment