Sonora and Jane have formed a special bond. She sleeps on the floor right next to Jane's bed at night. Jane tells her everything. She calls her Nora (which sounds more like "Noah" most of the time). The other day I was cleaning the kitchen when I heard a tinkling sound coming from the bathroom. Since Jane is not yet really potty trained (although we're slowly but surly trying) I was a little nervous about the sound and went running in to see what was happening. Jane had put her potty seat on the toilet, climbed up and was going potty all on her own! But who was she most excited to tell? Not me! As soon as she was done she ran to Sonora, put her hands on either side of the dog's face and with noses pressed together said, "I did it Nora! I DID IT!" They are best little buds and I hope it will help Jane not feel so lonely when Molly goes back to school. We love our dog...even if she's just ours for a while.
Sonora & Molly - first day together
She actually came up and laid in Lulu's lap. She loves attention from the kids.
In the middle of the action at Molly's birthday party.
Wanting to go for a ride so badly that she decided to drive.
Just a cute picture of my 3 girls. Growing up too fast!
Sweet Jane
(a quick snapshot before she ripped that bow out of her hair! She's a princess, but one that doesn't want anything pretty in her hair - what a girl...)



1 comment:
Your girls are adorable. Sonora is darling too. What happened to your labradoodle? Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you! :)
Post a Comment