Molly got an origami set for her birthday from a friend. I tried to help her make a penguin but messed it up by step 2 - oops. I was able to make the fortune teller for her (mostly because I made a thousand of them in junior high). So Matt stepped in to "help" her. "Help" meaning he made them while she played in the yard. "Help" meaning I couldn't get him to stop making them. He was a little bit obsessed - even getting a little possessive at times. He later told me that he was secretly THRILLED when she got this gift because HE had always wanted it! Now I know what to get him for his birthday here in a few weeks.
Matt named his origami parrot Raspberry Jam. Maybe a little jealous of my dad's pet Marmalade, ya think?
1 comment:
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment