Friday, September 24, 2010

More Baby Lucy

We finally made it home! The girls were so happy to see their sister again. Jane wasn't so sure at first, but she's starting to warm up to Baby Lulu.

We had lots of visitors at the hospital. It was so nice to see everyone and loved watching them meet the newest addition to our family.

Here's Grandpa Johnson with Lucy just hours after she was born.
Grandpa & Grandma Fairbanks came with Aunt Hannah
Aunt Amanda (Didi)
Grandma Johnson
Uncle Porter
Tami
Jenye
Tami & Jenye came and brought a delicious chocolate mousse cake. I think their planned worked...my hands were so preoccupied eating yummy cake I didn't even noticed that I wasn't holding Lucy. :)

Uncle Dan & Aunt Heather
Daddy & his girls. He may be outnumbered but I don't think he'd trade them for the world. They're Daddy's Girls.
Jane kissing her baby Lulu.
Molly can't get enough of her. She doesn't want to share her with anyone.

Me and my girls.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She is BEAUTIFUL! What a fun time for you and your cute family :) I am so glad that I can check your blog and be able to see what you guys are doing!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Great pictures! Your girls are absolutely gorgeous, just like their mom and Grandma! Love you guys!

ashtrost said...

Brinley keeps making me look at this post over and over to see her friends. She calls your girls "my baby friends."