Friday, February 6, 2009

Janie's 3 Months Old!

Can you believe our Jane-bug is 3 months old? She's weighing in at 16 1/2 pounds and is the cutest little chunk in the world! Molly adores her and baby-talks to her and pinches her cheeks and calls her Chubbers. They're so darn cute! I can't wait to them play together as Jane gets older.


5 comments:

Chrislynn said...

I just LOVE chubby babies! She is so cute, and you look great my friend.

Linda and Dave Browne said...

What a cutie patootie! Aren't chubby baby cheeks just the best?

Emily M said...

I also LOVE chubby babies! My gracie is chubbers but she is starting to lose it. Molly and Jane are so ardorable- what cute girls.

Bart and Jill said...

Ok, so at mom and dad's yesterday there was a picture of Matt as a baby baby... and he looked just like Jane... It was nuts! I have to show you the photo!!

Lindsey said...

Can I seriously bite...just ONE of those little cheeks!!! SOOOO cute!!
PS...Jane's Cheeks, not yours.