Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fairbanks' Open House




Here are a few pictures from the Fairbanks' Party last Saturday (in celebration of their new house, 3 new granddaughters, and new daughter-in-law). The house was absolutely beautiful, the food was amazing and delicious and the company was great. Unfortunately, I left the camera in Matt's pocket and forgot to take pictures of everything - I think I was just having too much fun! I'm sure Jill or Amy will post pictures of the event, hopefully. :) But I did get these sweet ones of the girls. .

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

It AMAZES me at how much Janey looks like Molly!!! ESP her little mouth!!
PS...you look especially yummy!!

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! Henry's almost twin 2nd cousin Jane is so CUTE!!! You look great. It looks like everything is going great. I love the pics of Molly playing with jane and Molly in her pink dress. Cute. Cute. Cute!

Bart and Jill said...

At least molly sits with her legs closed...what a little lady. Love ya!

Rachel said...

I LOVE Jane's chubby cheeks, they make me want to squeeze them! cute as ever :)