Would you believe me if I told you this is a bunny? It is! I'm not sure which was more fun for everybody...the animals, rides or the cardboard cutouts... :)
The Kangaroo Farm
Feeding the llamas with their mouths...
Molly did it! Grandpa did it! And so did Dad!!! Holding the little joey
The world's largest rodent...eeww. Dad even got to feed the emus!
FUN! by the way I love your blue jacket, where did you get it? Also I would like to request some more pictures that actually show off your pregnant belly! You are looking great.
I must know RIGHT now where you got your JACKET??? This is serious busniess...I am not messing around. Spill your beans. PS....your dad, molly and Matt have all kissed Lhama's....are you concerned. I would be. Why didn't you? The joey is adorable. Did you bring one home for me? I agree with your Ali friend...where is the prego shots?? I need to see my neice. Lindsey Nicole Misses me.
those cardboard cutouts look pretty funny. i actually found a place you can order them online, www.stock-cutouts.net and ordered a bunch for my party. we should end up with some cool funny pictures.
4 comments:
FUN! by the way I love your blue jacket, where did you get it? Also I would like to request some more pictures that actually show off your pregnant belly! You are looking great.
It was great to see you guys at the fair!
I must know RIGHT now where you got your JACKET??? This is serious busniess...I am not messing around. Spill your beans.
PS....your dad, molly and Matt have all kissed Lhama's....are you concerned. I would be.
Why didn't you?
The joey is adorable. Did you bring one home for me?
I agree with your Ali friend...where is the prego shots?? I need to see my neice. Lindsey Nicole Misses me.
those cardboard cutouts look pretty funny.
i actually found a place you can order them online, www.stock-cutouts.net and ordered a bunch for my party. we should end up with some cool funny pictures.
Post a Comment