Friday, September 19, 2008

Horseback Riding Lessons

For Molly's 4th birthday, Grandma & Grandpa Fairbanks gave her horseback riding lessons and some killer pink boots (check 'em out!). That was in July and riding lessons didn't start until last Saturday. As you may have guessed, she's been as anxious as can be to start and I never thought the day would actually come. We're both glad it finally did. :)


Waiting to get started...
Grooming her horse, Champ.
Cleaning his dirty hooves
So proud of a job well done Leading Champ to the arenaHere you can see Molly looking up at her helper. Molly wouldn't stop talking, and talking, and talking. She was just so excited. The other parents watching with me were laughing so hard at all the funny things she kept saying to her helper. The poor girl was probably thrilled when the class was over and her ears could take a break. :)Finally riding Champ!Leading him back to the stable.

6 comments:

Emily M said...

She is such a doll! The lessons look like they were a blast! I love her little cowgirl attire!

Natalie said...

Awww, how wonderful! She looks so at home up on that pony. Big hugs from all of us!

~Natalie, Mike, Bethy and Thomas

Ali said...

That is just great! this girl is going to be very well rounded from soccer to horse riding she is experiencing it all.

Lindsey said...

if you were really good parents...you would get her a "pony" for christmas...hint hint

Caesar Beezer The Wonder Dog said...

Hi Kim! It was so fun for me to peak into your life and see Molly!! I had your mom on the phone while I was doing it so I got the lowdown on all the pics - she is darling - and so is your family! xoxo, Nan (Oh sorry, Google/Blooger will only let me sign in with my dog's blog...but I do have my own!)

Rick Johnson Family said...

I love this last picture. It sure would make into a nice 8x10 for the grandparents for Christmas!