It looks like you've had a wonderful time---we love Hawaii. Congrats to the both of you. We sure wish we'd been able to come and share in your special day! Please post some of your wedding pictures when you get a chance! We love ya!
Hooray! I am so glad you guys started a blog. I'm obsessed I'm afraid. I saw some pictures of your wedding on Lindsey's blog. How gorgeous! You looked amazing. Hustle and post some more! You three are such a beautiful family. I am so happy for you!
4 comments:
That looks like a blast!
p.s. Matt, keep workin on that tan...
You guys are such a great couple! I am so happy for you - you make a cute little family!
It looks like you've had a wonderful time---we love Hawaii. Congrats to the both of you. We sure wish we'd been able to come and share in your special day! Please post some of your wedding pictures when you get a chance! We love ya!
Hooray! I am so glad you guys started a blog. I'm obsessed I'm afraid. I saw some pictures of your wedding on Lindsey's blog. How gorgeous! You looked amazing. Hustle and post some more! You three are such a beautiful family. I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment