Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Last Few Moments of Summer

Jane loves the movie Matilda.  
Here she is with her red bow looking just like her.
 Lucy's new favorite hiding place.
 Look at the blue skies!
 Lulu loves to swing.
 Jane finally let me put pigtails in her hair...so cute!
 Blackberry pie lips...yummy!
Not everybody can pull off red lipstick Lu, but you certainly can!
 Lulu loves the dog. She's always climbing on Sonora's bed to snuggle with her.

 Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream cones under the red umbrella in the backyard. 

 She's discovered baby dolls and loves to hug and kiss and snuggle with them.  :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ok that post was super cute! I can't beleive how old your girls look. The last time I saw Jane she looked like Lulu. Love the last one- what is it about baby girls and babies? Love it!

Linda and Dave Browne said...

Your girls are beautiful. I am amazed at how much Molly has grown up--last time I saw her she was just a baby. Hope you guys are doing great! :)

Justin and Julie Fam said...

What beautiful girls you have.