We got an early snow!
Jane let me put her hair in pigtails
Jane turned 2!!!
These are all of Jane's favorites: dress-ups, strollers, Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Jesse, high-heeled shoes, and of course Lambie. Who knew she could have all of them at once!
Lucy LOVES her bath
The girls love Lulu
Jane and Molly found the Christmas stockings and decided they made great socks!
We had a great Thanksgiving at my parents house (the food was so good we forgot to take any pictures...this is our pre-Thanksgiving "waiting out the turkey" shot).
Matt's brother Dan and his wife Heather and and their friends and their 2 kids joined in our family celebration. I wonder if Dan will request to have Thanksgiving with my family every year from now on. My mom is the BEST Thanksgiving cook, hands down. Don't even think about posting a comment that disputes that. We all know it's true. :)
Lucy was blessed
The kids were too tired to smile for any of the pictures...this is the best we've got!

















3 comments:
You're sweet! You all look so festive. Darling little family! Those 3 little girls are the luckiest little ladies - they have the best mom and dad!
I agree with you on Lori's amazing cooking skills. When I use one of her recipes and people ask about it, I find myself talking nonstop about how amazing she is.
Oh, and I also tell them about how my friend Kim was passed down those great skills!!
Post a Comment