




While Matt was out helping with the Christmas Tree Pick-Up, the girls and I were cleaning up all the Christmas decorations and packing them back in their boxes to hibernate for 11 months. Somewhere in the mess of things Molly got a brilliant idea...she wanted to check herself out with straight hair! So we started the grueling process of drying it one little layer at a time until it was straight, not stick-straight, but straight enough. When Matt came home and saw a little girl laying on the floor watching tv he didn't even recognize her. Doesn't she look cute though?
Now she asks for straight hair every day.
2 comments:
Love love love the hair! She is darling in straight or curly locks. I just want to kiss those cheeks of both those girls!
I love the straight hair on her. She look cute both ways. I thought girls were not suppose to wish they had the hair they don't have till they are older. Have fun with that! Love you all.
Post a Comment