Tuesday, December 8, 2009

October

Okay so these photos are in reverse chronological order, so read from the bottom to top, or just switch it around in your mind. :)
Molly's Toothfairy Costume
Molly and Jane the Unicorn.
Pumpkin Carving
Jane found the bathroom, the water in the toilet bowl, the flusher, and of course...
the toilet paper.
Sweet Sleeping Baby
I got to see my friend Ali, from college, and her kids. We haven't seen each other since like 2002 I think? Anyway, it was so fun to catch up!
My Best Friend Lindsey married my Cousin Brian. HOORAY! Unfortunately I left my camera at the church during the brunch and didn't get any cute photos of the wedding...Lindsey, hint hint. :)

Matt & Keri came to visit. We went to Snoqualmie Falls...
And to their 10 year reunion...



Go Mustangs!

1 comment:

Chrislynn said...

I am jealous you and Ali got to visit!