Thursday, December 11, 2008

December Happenings

Jane is 1 month old! She's starting to smile and coo. She's such a sweetie! Jane's blessing day. I'll post more pictures of our families later. It was a great day - we were so blessed to have our families together on such a special day.
Molly saw Santa at the annual Snoqualmie Tree Lighting
Grandma made Molly this DARLING gingerbread man apron...see, it's hugging her!
Great Grandma Walker & Molly making gingerbread men.
We picked out our Christmas tree
Matt decorated the house with the help of his little elf, Molly.
Doesn't it look beautiful! Great job, honey!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

7 comments:

ashtrost said...

I can't believe we haven't talked since I saw you guys at the Hospital!! I've been sick for 3 weeks with broncitis which makes me mad b/c I've been wanting to visit you. Carter misses Molly a lot. Cute pictures.

Emily M said...

Kim- what beautiful girls you have. Molly is a doll and Jane is just precious! I am glad things are going well for you guys! Have a Merry Christmas!

Lindsey said...

First- the first picture looks like you took a picture of a doll. Where is Jane??? She seriously looks like a toy doll. Those lips are to die for.
Second- Does Molly's apron come in extra huge-o large??? I need one.
Third- Can't wait to see you. The count down has begun.

Lindsey said...

I SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!!! HOORAY!! I LOVE YOU AND GET HERE FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MISS YOU.

Natalie said...

Oh my golly, what a perfect little family you have Kim! Not that we expected any different, but I love to be right. We are SO haopy for you and are going to steal that apron. :)

Stef said...

that is an adorable apron! Also you've got two dang cute little girls!! You look so good!

Lindsey said...

um...hello. This is your best friend...aka STALKER.
I feel as if you are neglecting your blogging duties. You will be judged in the hereafter on your blogging/journal writting....do you really want to fail at such a simple and meek task? Think about it. Pray about it. BLOG.