Monday, September 10, 2007

Matchy-Match Hair



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think you are ready for another baby....just a thought

Mrs. Anonymous said...

HEy Fairbanks Family!!!
Kim, Yo momma sent me a link to your page. Love it! Its great to feel included in things too. :) We are so neglected over her in Boise... no one like includes us in anything ... unless Grandma tells us of course. She is THE source of information. Ok I am going to be keeping my page updated and I need people to will come look at it or I'll stop. :) Come and see how big my cute hams are getting. stevealiciawalker.spaces.live.com
I need to go and get dressed now.. maybe shower. This weekend Dalin has had a fever... so I've been lazy. Today is a new day!!
I love you Kim!! Molly is a cutie. You need to send her over her Karley will eat her alive. They'll have so much fun together.
Come see me on my page!!
Love you!! Give Matt a squeeze.. a Walker Hug from us!!
LOve,
Alicia