hey guys! ok, molly is the cutest! i love her curly hair. how is married life? your reception was amazing. i am so glad i found you guys on here! gotta love the blogging world. love-whitney smith.
Where are you guys!?!?!? I KNOW you have done something since the museum!!! It's like you are busy doing something else or something! I love you Kim! Hello? HELLO? Is anyone there!?!?
5 comments:
That last picture is fantastic!
hey guys! ok, molly is the cutest! i love her curly hair. how is married life? your reception was amazing. i am so glad i found you guys on here! gotta love the blogging world. love-whitney smith.
Molly is just a doll! Wish we could have been at your wedding. I'm anxious to see some wedding pictures!
I just showed Carter these pictures and he doesn't know who that girl is. Pretty Bad huh? Maybe we should get together soon?!!
Where are you guys!?!?!? I KNOW you have done something since the museum!!! It's like you are busy doing something else or something! I love you Kim! Hello? HELLO? Is anyone there!?!?
Post a Comment